As low as $57.99 per coin over spot!
With an iconic design and 1 oz of Gold, the 2013 Gold Eagle combines the best aspects of collectibility and bullion investment appeal, which has made it America’s preferred Gold coin.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Design by Miley Busiek featuring a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Since we may have more than one of these coin(s) in stock, you should use this stock photograph as an indicator of the quality of the coin(s) you will receive. Be assured, you will receive the exact date, grade, mint mark and grading service you order whether raw or certified. Our coin(s) will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
APMEX stands behind every coin it sells with a satisfaction guarantee.