Alerts And Tools To Keep You In The Know
Imagine if you could know as soon as the market spot price hits your target, or when an APMEX product reaches the price you want, or when one of our products is back in stock. Now you can by using our simple, free and easy to manage Alerts. The market moves quickly and it can be frustrating to miss an opportunity. With APMEX alerts at your side 24/7, you can buy when it’s right for you.
Tell us your Gold, Silver, Platinum or Palldium target price and we will send you an email or text message as soon as the market reaches your price.
Benefits Of Market Alerts include:
- Maximizing your buy position.
- Maximizing your exit or sell strategy.
- Staying informed of market changes.
Simply log into Your Account to get started.
Determine the price you would like to pay for a particular product and we will notify you when that product reaches your price. Price alerts are available for every product, and you can set as many alerts as you would like. You can manage these alerts in Your Account.
Benefits Of Price Alerts include:
- Making the most of your budget allocation.
- Precisely timing your purchase for your budget goal.
Click on the Price Alert icon on any product detail page and follow the simple steps to set up your alert.
Get the first opportunity to purchase popular products that sell out quickly. Simply click the blue AlertMe!SM button next to any out of stock item and follow the easy instructions. We will let you know when products are back in stock and available for purchase.
Benefits Of AlertMe!SM include:
- Eliminating the guess work
- Efficiently managing your shopping time.
Set as many AlertMe!SM notifications as you would like and manage them in Your Account.
The free APMEX Price Widget drives traffic to your website or blog with real-time Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium prices. And you can customize the size and look for your site:
- Set dimensions to work with your web page.
- Choose from 15 color schemes to complement your design.
- Pick the Precious Metals you wish to feature.
- Choose refresh preferences.
Once all that’s set, you can click a button and get a block of code that you can drop into your website. Take advantage of this tool by logging into Your Account.