Your loyalty means the world to us, and APMEX Club shows our appreciation with tangible benefits. These benefits can include free shipping, discounted storage, advanced notice of promotions and much more. Better still, membership is free. You become a member with your first purchase. APMEX Club is another way we make it easier to put Gold, Silver and other Precious Metals in your hands.
APMEX Clubs Benefits
|Timely Notice Of Promotions And Access To Market And Product Alerts|
|Monthly Limit On Credit Card Orders||$25,000||$10,000||$5,000|
|$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping* On Orders Under $5,000|
|Advanced Notice Of Promotions & New Products|
|Same Day Shipping On Orders Paid By Credit Card or Bank Wire†|
|Discounted Secure Storage Through Citadel Global Depository Services, Inc.|
|Exclusive Offers & Promotions|
|Complimentary Research, White Papers And More|
* Applies to Domestic US Orders Only
† Payment must be received by 4:00pm ET. Does not apply to: International shipments, orders with Pre-sale items, orders that include Pre-1933 Gold Coins or Jewelry, or orders shipped to our Citadel subsidiary. Excludes holidays and weekends.
Annual and Lifetime Membership Requirements
Cycle: July 1, 2013 - December 31, 2014
|Place 25+ orders or spend $25,000+ in the annual cycle.||Place 10-24 orders or spend $5,000 - $25,000 in the annual cycle.||Make 1 lifetime purchase or spend $1 - $5,000 in the annual cycle.|
|Maintain Platinum status for three consecutive years and earn lifetime membership.||Maintain Gold status or higher for three consecutive years and earn lifetime membership.||N/A|
- The day you made your first purchase, you became a member of the APMEX Club. Your membership level depends on the total spend or number of completed (shipped) orders you make in the annual cycle (July 1, 2013 - December 31, 2014).
- Additional orders provide you the opportunity to upgrade at any time during the annual cycle.
APMEX Club's Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a cost to join APMEX Club?
Membership in APMEX Club is free. You automatically become a member with your first purchase.
What are the APMEX Club benefits?
Benefits depend on the membership level you've achieved. See the Benefits tab for details.
How is my membership level determined?
Your membership level is determined by the number of orders or total spend in the annual cycle (July 1, 2013 - December 31, 2014). Please know that only shipped orders will be used to determine membership levels.
When will my order appear against my APMEX Club membership?
Your order must be completed and shipped before it can be included in your APMEX Club qualifications. Orders that are pending payment or haven’t fully shipped will not be included since they are not considered complete. Completed orders may take up to a full week to be reconciled and added to your qualifications.
Where can I confirm my membership level?
You can view your current membership level next on your Account page.
What are the requirements to be an APMEX Club member?
Membership in APMEX Club is free. Membership begins with your first purchase. See the Club Levels tab for details.
How do I keep my benefits?
Once you become an APMEX Club member, you will maintain your benefits for the annual cycle (July 1, 2013 - December 31, 2014). Additional orders may entitle you to even more benefits. See the Club Levels tab for details.
How can I upgrade to Gold or Platinum status?
Your purchase activity makes you eligible for an upgrade to Gold or Platinum status at anytime as long as that activity meets the requirements for that membership level.
For instance, say you are a Silver member. If your next purchase takes you to $5,000+ in spend or if you have completed 10 orders within the current annual cycle, you will be eligible for an upgrade to Gold membership. If your next order takes you to $25,000+ in spend or you have completed 25 orders in the current annual cycle, you will be eligible for an upgrade to Platinum membership. See the Club Levels tab for details.
How do I become a lifetime Gold or Platinum level member?
We appreciate your loyalty. To reward you for maintaining your Gold or Platinum status for three consecutive years, you will be granted lifetime membership. See the Club Levels tab for details.
I just became a Platinum member, but I don't plan to purchase for a few months. Will I keep my benefits?
Yes. Once you achieve a Platinum level, you will maintain your status for the annual cycle (July 1, 2013 - December 31, 2014).
Who do I contact if I have questions about APMEX Club?
You can contact our Customer Service Department at 800.375.9006 Monday through Friday.
The following are the official terms of APMEX Club
- Your membership in APMEX Club begins with your first purchase. You do not need to enroll or pay a fee, membership is free.
- APMEX Club membership is determined by purchase activity (number of shipped orders and spend) with APMEX during the annual cycle. See the Club Levels tab for details.
- On an annual basis, APMEX will conduct a review of your purchase activity to determine if your current membership level & benefits will be extended into the next annual cycle. If you maintain the annual spend and order requirements for your level, you will maintain your current membership status. If you have not met the requirements, your membership level will be adjusted accordingly until your purchase activity makes you eligible for an upgrade to the next membership level. Upgrades are conducted frequently, but any loss of benefits is only conducted on an annual basis.
- APMEX reserves the right to change program rules, benefits, membership levels, special offers and cancel the program at any time without notice.
- If an audit of your APMEX account reveals any discrepancies with your purchase history, your membership level may be adjusted accordingly. Such discrepancies include returned merchandise and/ or fraudulent activity.
- Only purchases made on www.APMEX.com or by telephone qualify for consideration towards your APMEX Club requirements. Dealers are exempt from APMEX Club.
- APMEX Club membership implies agreement to the terms under the APMEX User Agreement.