THE OFFICIAL APMEX 2016 BRITANNIA SWEEPSTAKES RULES
SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO ALL PERSONS WHO ARE LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS AND ARE AGE 21 OR OLDER. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SWEEPSTAKES STARTS OCTOBER 22, 2015 AND ENDS NOVEMBER 10, 2015 AT MIDNIGHT (ET).
1. Four winners will receive a tube containing 25 2016 1 oz Silver Britannias, manufactured by the Royal Mint and signed by Jody Clark, the artist behind the fifth effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
2. How to Enter:
No purchase is required to participate in the Contest.
Beginning October 22, 2015, when a person pre-orders any 2016 Gold or Silver Britannia coin through www.APMEX.com, or orders these products from APMEX by telephone, he or she will automatically be entered into the Contest. Purchases made on eBay do not qualify for entry into the Contest.
However, no purchase is required to enter, so in lieu of purchasing the qualifying 2016 Gold or Silver Britannias, you may fill out this online entry form, providing your name and a valid email address. You may also send us a 3”x 5” notecard on which you have printed your name, mailing address and a valid email address. This should be sent to the following address and must be received no later than November 10, 2015. One online entry or mail-in entry per household. Send your mail-in entry to:
2016 Britannia Sweepstakes
226 Dean A. McGee
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
APMEX will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected entries. The Prize will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
3. The winners will be selected on November 11, 2015, from among all eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by first-class mail, telephone or electronic mail. Return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification of that winner and the selection of another winner by APMEX.
4. APMEX is entitled to make all decisions with respect to the application and/or the interpretation of these rules and the conduct of the Contest. Any decision of APMEX relating to the interpretation or application of these rules or the conduct of the Contest shall be final.
5. Prizes may be taxable by the Internal Revenue Service and other tax authorities. Each winner will be responsible for taxes payable to the Internal Revenue Service or any other tax authority and must provide a valid taxpayer ID and Social Security Number when accepting the Prize. APMEX is not liable for any of such taxes.
6. The Contest is open to all individuals age 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of APMEX, The Royal Mint, their subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or partners and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children), and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible. If it is found that a person who does not meet the eligibility criteria set forth in these rules has submitted an entry, that entry will be deemed ineligible and the person will not be eligible to receive the Prize.
7. The Contest is not open to residents residing outside of the United States. The Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and is void where restricted, taxed or prohibited by law.
8. APMEX reserves the right to disqualify any entries for any error in the transmission of online entries.
9. No substitution or transfer of the Prize is permitted, except that APMEX reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or lesser value in the event that the Prize is unavailable.
10. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission to APMEX to use a winner's first name and/or likeness for any promotional, advertising or Internet usage for an indefinite period without further compensation unless prohibited by law. All materials are the sole property of APMEX and will not be returned.
11. By accepting a Prize, the winner agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless APMEX and The Royal Mint, and their respective directors, officers, agents, employees, affiliates and assigns, from and against any and all claims, loss, expense, damage and/or liability, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees arising from, or in connection with, the Contest and the use or non-use of the Prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the APMEX 2016 Britannia Sweepstakes or use of the Prize.
12. By participating in the APMEX & Royal Mint 2016 Britannia Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and any interpretation or application thereof by APMEX and The Royal Mint.
13. APMEX reserves the right to change the Official Contest Rules or terminate the Contest without notice. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned (including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering or unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest), APMEX reserves the right at their individual sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
14. APMEX shall not be responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the Prize.
15. A winners list will be available by sending a request to: APMEX – APMEX 2016 Britannia Sweepstakes Winners List, 226 Dean A. McGee, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73102. All requests for the winners list must be received by NOVEMBER 11, 2015.
16. This Contest is sponsored by APMEX, Inc., 226 Dean A. McGee, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73102.