Gold Bar & Coin (Bezels)
14K Gold Coin and Bar Bezels - APMEX offers a superb selection of Gold coin and bar bezels. What is a bezel? A bezel setting refers to a solid frame of Precious Metal surrounding a gem or coin, making it suitable for use in jewelry. A bezel differs from a prong setting in that the edge of the item is clamped into a groove rather then held at just a few points. Coins are often set in a bezel, for example, as it allows one to enjoy both sides of the coin.
These 14-karat Gold bezels wrap around a coin, allowing it to be worn as jewelry. All of our bezels come with an easy-to-use screw top or prongs. Simply remove the screw at the top or slightly bend prongs, insert the coin*, and replace the screws or bend prongs back and the bezel is then ready to be placed on a chain. Coin and bar bezels make wonderful gifts for the coin and bar enthusiast!
* Coin or bar sold separately.
To view available Gold Bar and Gold Coin Bezels, click on the image representing the item of your interest:
* 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle
* 1/10 oz South African Gold Krugerrand
* 1/10 oz American Platinum Eagle
* 1/10 oz Gold Panda
* 1/4 oz. Gold Kangaroo Read More
* $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle
* $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle
* 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle
* 1/4 oz South African Gold Krugerrand
* 1/4 oz American Platinum Eagle Read More