Canadian Gold Maple Leafs are considered to be one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world. Since its release in 1986, the 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf has appealed to both investors and collectors alike for its beauty and purity.
- Each coin contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in sealed plastic sheets from the Mint. Singles will come sealed in mint plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Coins will be randomly selected and are dependent upon stock-on-hand. Add this 1/2 oz Random Year Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today.
Gold Canadian Maple Leafs -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Maple Leafs for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|