First year issued for this series and contains the mintmark on the obverse of the coin. This coin was a part of everyday circulation.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Mintage of 1,014,400 coins.
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1916-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your order today!
90% Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?APMEX makes it easy to buy 90% Silver by offering competitive Silver prices on all Silver products. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||D - Denver|
|Metal Content:||0.3617 troy oz|