Semi-key date in the Walking Liberty Half Dollar series. Great way to fill out your set!
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 491,000 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1938-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!