Series 1928-A $100 FRN from the San Francisco district.
- A circulated note from series 1928-A.
- This note comes in a mylar currency sleeve.
- A nice note graded Very Fine.
- Face: A portrait of founding father Benjamin Franklin.
- Back: Bears an engraving of Independence Hall.
Federal Reserve Notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add this great collector’s item to your cart today!
An interesting aspect of the Federal Reserve Notes from 1928 is that their redemption wording states, "Redeemable in Gold on Demand at the United States Treasury, or in Gold or Lawful Money at any Federal Reserve Bank." No Federal Reserve Note since 1928 has carried this redemption.