|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
The beloved American Eagle coin in a fractional size is perfect to add to your collection. This coin combines the appeal of the Gold Eagle design with a lower price point, perfect for all collectors.
- Contains 1/4 oz of actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Protect your coin in style by adding a presentation box recommended for this certified coin.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1986. Add this certified 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!