|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s few bullion coins to change designs every year. This precious coin offers a low mintage of only 25,363 coins, making it highly desired among collectors.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in original plastic as issued from the Chinese Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Shows a panda walking near bamboo, along with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin is in high demand around the world due to its numismatic value. Add the 1983 Gold Panda to your portfolio today!