|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The yearly changing design of the Silver Kookaburra series makes these coins perfect for collectors. Additionally, they contain .999 fine Silver, making them great bullion items as well.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perched on a tree branch, designed by John Bergdahl.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
These coins have a limited mintage of just 500,000, which means they are becoming difficult to find. Add this 1992 1 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!