Each year, the Perth Mint creates a unique design for their popular Silver Kookaburra series, which are minted in limited numbers. This brings an aspect of collectibility to the .999 fine Silver coin series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two kookaburras perched on a branch, designed by Milena Milan.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Silver Kookaburra series combines a one-of-a-kind design with .999 fine Silver content, making a perfect option for collectors and investors. Add this 1994 1 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|