South Africa began producing fractional Gold Krugerrands to allow more people the ability to invest in Gold. Add this highly desirable Gold Bullion coin to your investment portfolio today!
- Each of these Gold coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Contains 1/2 oz Gold
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Minted by South African Mint
- Obverse: Classically portrays the likeness of Paul Kruger, South African’s first and only President, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
Protect and display your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||South African Mint|