This series 1928-B $20 FRN is from the San Francisco district, and is certified in Very Fine-25 condition. Certified Federal Reserve Notes from 1928 in this condition can be elusive.
- These $20 FRN's were issued beginning in early 1929.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality Mylar currency sleeve by PCGS.
- Moderately circulated notes from series 1928-B certified by PCGS as Very Fine-25 condition.
- Face: A portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: An engraving of the White House.
Issued by the San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank which is sought after by collectors. Add this nice collector’s item to your cart today!
Woods/Mellon signatures—Friedberg #2052a-L.
This note was one of the last Federal Reserve Notes to have the Gold clause in their redemption wording which states, "Redeemable in Gold on Demand at the United States Treasury, or in Gold or Lawful Money at any Federal Reserve Bank." No Federal Reserve Note since 1928-B has carried this redemption!