The Silver Kookaburra is extremely popular with investors and collectors as the design changes each year always featuring a Kookaburra, which is a native bird to Australia. This coin offers a low mintage of only 103,119 coins making it highly collectible.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiple of 20 come in a roll. Individual coins come packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a laughing kookaburra perched on a wooden fence, designed by Louise Pinder.
- Guaranteed by the Perth Mint.
Display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Silver Kookaburra not only features a classic design, they are also produced in limited mintages creating a great collectible opportunity. Add the 1998 1 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of 1 oz Silver Kookaburras. Shop 1 oz Silver Kookaburras and learn how to build your investment strategy.