Only $39.99 per coin!
The first Jewish coin was minted around 135 BC by King John Hyrcanus I of Judea, founder of the Hasmonean dynasty that restored Israel to Jewish rule, giving rise to the so-called Second Temple Period.
- Cast in heavy bronze.
- Minted between 135 - 40 BC.
- Housed in a deluxe folder with a certificate of authenticity giving a brief history of the era.
- Obverse: Shows a double cornucopia flanking a pomegranate.
- Reverse: Hebraic inscription reads Yehohanan (John) the High Priest and Council of the Jews.
- Hand-struck measuring approximately 12 mm to 14.5 mm in diameter and in Fine condition.
Own a piece of Jewish history and add this Jewish Bronze Coin to your cart today!