This collection celebrates three of the most powerful women in Roman history. The sisters Julia Maesa, Julia Domna and Julia Maesa’s daughter Julia Avita Mamaea, who secured the succession of their husbands, sons and grandsons to the imperial throne.
- Genuine ancient Roman coins from the second to fourth centuries.
- Coins come encapsulated in a custom hardwood case.
- This set comes with a plaque listing the Emperors and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the portrait of the Emperor at the time the coins were minted.
- Reverse: Features a military theme individual to each emperor.
These Roman coins are collectible and educational. Add this collection of the Augustae and the Severans to your cart today!