The Silver Kookaburra is extremely popular with investors and collectors as the design changes each year always featuring a Kookaburra, which is a native bird to Australia.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiple of 20 come in a roll. Individual coins come packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra sitting on a branch.
- Guaranteed by the Perth Mint.
Display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Silver Kookaburra not only features a classic design, they are also produced in limited mintages creating a great collectible opportunity. Add the 2003 1 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|