|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
This was the first year the Silver Panda bullion program began, while prior to 1989 the coins were considered numismatic. Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s few bullion coins to change designs every year. Low mintage of 255,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes sealed in original plastic from the mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese completed with the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a panda sitting and eating a piece of bamboo above the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
Display your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin is in high demand around the world due to its numismatic value. Add the 1989 Silver Panda coin to your portfolio today!