This Series 1929* $10 National Currency Note was issued by The Federal Reserve Bank of New York. This example is in Fine condition and reasonably priced. This is a ★ note with a relatively low serial number!
- These small size National Currency notes were issued beginning in early 1929.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- An evenly circulated note in Fine condition.
- Face: Depicts a portrait of Alexander Hamilton. Paper clip rust noted for accuracy.
- Back: Displays an engraving of the U.S. Treasury Building in Washington, D.C.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this nice collector’s Star ★ Note to your cart today!