The Chinese Panda is a cherished coin that collectors and investors appreciate adding to their holdings. Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s few bullion coins to change designs every year, making each issue unique.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes sealed in original plastic from the mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a panda sitting next to a field of bamboo, with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
Display your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin is in high demand around the world due to its numismatic value. Add the 1991 Silver Panda coin to your portfolio today!