The Chinese Panda is a cherished coin that collectors and investors appreciate adding to their investment portfolio. Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s few bullion coins to change designs every year making it unique.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic from the mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a panda sitting next to a field of bamboo enjoying a piece. Also, depicts the purity, denomination and weight.
- Guaranteed by the Shanghai Mint.
Display your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Silver Chinese Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1991 1 oz Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Silver Pandas -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Chinese Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy Silver Chinese Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|