This Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint. Ever changing designs add to the collectibility of this popular series of bullion coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in plastic to protect its beautiful design.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese completed with the year of issue, 2001.
- Reverse: Features a single panda walking past bamboo branches.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
- Mintage of 500,000 coins.
Enhance your existing Chinese Silver Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2001 1 oz Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today.
Silver Pandas -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Chinese Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy Silver Chinese Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|