This 1864 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle has been certified as AU-55 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 38 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 204,235.
- Population of 38 coins at this grade level with 61 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-55 condition.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty wearing a pearl-bordered diadem inscribed "LIBERTY".
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars".
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
Showcase your certified $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle graded AU-55 by PCGS to your cart today!