The final year of the Carson City Double Eagle has a low mintage adding to its collectibility. The value of this issue doubles in the next higher grade.
- Population of only 131 at this grade.
- Mintage of only 18,402 coins.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-62 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty surrounded by 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars".
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- Coins minted at the Carson City Mint feature the “CC” mintmark.
Protect your $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-62 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 1893-CC $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
* Population as reported by PCGS as of June 23, 2016.