1895 $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle MS-65 NGC
If you're collecting only the finest Type III $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagles, look no further! Condition Census with only 1* known finer! NGC price guide is $24,500.
- Population of only *11 at this grade.
- Mintage of 1,114,605 coins.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the Mint State-65 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Using ancient Greco-Roman inspiration, the obverse features a portrait of Lady Liberty facing the left with "Liberty" inscribed upon her pearl crown. The date is shown below.
- Reverse: Paralleling the Great Seal of the United States, the reverse features a heraldic eagle with "United States of America" across the top and the coin's face value, "Twenty Dollars," across the bottom.
- Designed by James Barton Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order today!
* Population as reported by NGC as of June 23, 2016.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Gem Brilliant Mint State-65 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
* NGC population report as of 6-22-16.