This medal was made to commemorate the birthplace of George Washington. Seldom found in good condition which makes this a nice piece!
- Struck in Copper.
- Encapsulated and graded as an VF-20 by PCGS.
- PCGS population of only 3* coins in this grade.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of George Washington facing left. The surrounding inscription is "George Washington Born Virginia" followed by the date "Feb. 11, 1732."
- Reverse: A summary of events in George Washington's life. It reads "General of the American Armies 1775, Resigned 1783, President of the United States 1789."
Protect and display your Cent in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1792 Washington Medal to your cart today!
* Population report as of 7/1/16.
One of just a few medals made to commemorate the life of George Washington. This medal was made specifically to commemorate important dates in his life. The years that he became the General of the American Armies, the year that he resigned, and the year that he became President of the United States.