A collection of three genuine two-thousand-year-old coins issued in the Holy Land by the infamous dynasty that sought to destroy the Son of God.
- Contains three coins issued in the Holy Land between 37 BC - 44 AD.
- Set is displayed in a deluxe custom hardwood box with a story and a certificate of authenticity.
- Includes the following coins from the Holy Land:
* Bronze Prutah of Herod I the Great (37-4 BC)
* Bronze Prutah of Herod Archelaus (23 BC- 18 AD)
* Bronze Prutah of Herod Agrippa I (41-44 AD)
Add this unique 3-coin set to your cart today!
“Herod” is not just one person; the Bible uses the name interchangeably to indicate any of the kings who ruled the Holy Land from 40 BC to 92 AD. The Herods were all Roman client kings. Herod I was installed in Judea by his friend Mark Antony and their supporters, known in the Bible as the Herodians, were loyal to Rome above all.