This remarkable collection features coins of the two Roman governors of Judea mentioned in Acts of the Apostles: Antonius Felix, who put Paul in prison; and Porcius Festus, who declared him insane and sent him to Rome, where Paul was executed.
- Contains two bronze prutahs which circulated in Judea from 52-62 AD, roughly the span of Paul's various ministries.
- Set is displayed in a deluxe custom hardwood box with a story and a certificate of authenticity.
- Includes coins from the Coins from the Holy Land:
* Bronze Prutah of Anotnius Felix (Under Claudius, 52-60 AD)
* Bronze Prutah of Porcius Festus (Under Nero, 59-62 AD)
These were the coins used throughout the province at that time, and may well have been used by Paul himself. Add this unique 2-coin set to your cart today!