Third issue in this exciting five-coin series that showcases the art of illusion and brings you two images for the price of one, a stunning Canadian landscape and an optical illusion of an animal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Limited mintage of 5,500.
- Reverse: Features a towering waterfall beautifully crafted in color. Water cascades down the rocky cliff, but on closer examination, a salmon emerges from the scene. It is leaping upwards to get beyond the falls in order to continue its incredible migration against the current to spawn. The salmon’s body, mouth and eye are visible in the rushing cascades while the driftwood and stone below form the shape of its tail.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this $20 Landscape Illusions Salmon coin to your cart today!
An exceptional collectible with an original theme that will appeal to anyone. Art, nature and animal lovers will adore this coin. Puzzlemeisters, graphic designers and artists will also be impressed by the clever use of shadows, lines, shapes and light to create this coin’s eye-bending design. A must-have on so many levels!