Very high grade Gold coin from Thailand honoring the Queen's 36th Birthday.
- Actual Gold Weight of .4352 oz.
- Struck from .900 fine Gold.
- 600 Baht Gold coin.
- Obverse: Features a crowned bust of Queen Sirkit.
- Reverse: Displays a crowned monogram within a wreath.
- Issued by Thailand in honor of Queen Sirkit's 36th birthday
Protect and display your Queen Sirkit Gold coin by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful and scarce Gold commemorative from Thailand to your collection today!
Queen Sirkit was born on 12 August 1932 and is the queen consort of Bhumibol Adulyadej, King (Rama IX) of Thailand. She met Bhumibol in Paris, where her father was the Thai ambassador. They married in 1950, shortly before Bhumibol's coronation. Sirikit was appointed Queen Regent in 1956. Sirikit has one son and three daughters. As the consort of the king, who is the world's longest-reigning head of state, she is also the world's longest-serving consort of a monarch.