Extremely rare in this grade. Coins with this early design were made from 1796-1807.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-62 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 21,760 pieces.
- Designed by Gilbert Stuart.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty with her trademark flowing hair wearing a ribbon behind her head.
- Reverse: Features an eagle sitting on a cloud with "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" surrounding it.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add it to your cart today!