This Barber Half Dollar is graded MS-65 by PCGS and that grade is backed up by CAC. Tough coin to find in this high of a grade.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Authenticated and graded as MS-65 by PCGS with the CAC sticker.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1904-O Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!