This Barber Half Dollar is graded MS-65 by PCGS. With a population of only 7 coins graded by PCGS, this is a tough coin to find.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Authenticated and graded as MS-65 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1900-O Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!