This Trade Dollar is graded Mint State-65 by NGC and is a tough date in Mint State. The U.S. Trade dollar was created in hopes it would replace Spanish dollars used in American trade in Asia.
- Contains .7874 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Mintage of 987,100 coins.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty seated upon a bale of merchandise, with a foundation of “In God We Trust,” with a ribbon in her left hand inscribed “Liberty” and a bundle of wheat behind her as she sits next to coastal waters.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle clutching three arrows with its wings outstretched and an olive branch.
Protect your Trade Dollar by adding a protective presentation box to your order.
The Trade Dollar remains highly collectible due to its uniqueness and Silver content. Add this 1874 Trade Dollar to your cart today!