This 1898-O Barber Half Dollar comes with an elusive grade of MS-65 by PCGS, which further adds to this coins rarity and collectibility.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 874,000 coins.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your Barber Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1898-O Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!