This 1882 Liberty Seated Quarter is a great example of early American circulation coinage.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-67 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 15,200 coins.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Liberty is seated on a rock facing left while her right hand rests firmly above the shield of the United States. In her left hand is a pole with a Phrygian cap resting atop the pole. She is surrounded by thirteen stars, representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: An eagle, facing left, wearing the shield of the United States on his chest firmly grips an olive branch in his right talon, and three arrows in his left talon as his wings prepare to take flight.
Protect and display your Liberty Seated Quarter in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1882 Liberty Seated Quarter to your cart today!