This coin lost out in favor of keeping the regular issue design sculpted by mint engraver Christian Gobrecht.
- Contains 0.3617 oz of silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the PR-66 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: A bust of Liberty faces right and wears a headband inscribed LIBERTY. The headband is ornamented with a star. The legend "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" surrounds the figure, and a scroll with "IN GOD WE TRUST" is below.
- Reverse: "50 CENTS" centered in a wreath of oak and laurel with "STANDARD SILVER" above and the date "1869" below.
- Struck in Silver with a reeded edge.
Protect and display your Half Dollar Pattern in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Pattern 1869 Half Dollar to your cart today!