Introduced in 1839, the half dollar was the last denomination to bear the Liberty Seated design sculpted by mint engraver Christian Gobrecht.
- Contains 0.3617 troy oz of silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of only 423,700 coins.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Features an eagle perched on a branch holding 3 arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- Philadelphia coins feature no mint mark.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Pattern 1869 Liberty Seated Half Dollar to your cart today!