This long running type was issued with modest changes for over 35 years. The Seated Liberty half dimes were the last Silver half dimes produced.
- Contains .0387 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 2,255,000 coins.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Features a wreath surrounding the denomination.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add this 1838 Seated Half Dime to your cart today!