These .999 fine Silver Libertads feature the National Coat of Arms of Mexico on the obverse and the Angel of Independence on the reverse.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective plastic.
- Mintage of 1,200,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Silver Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 1990 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!