This 1906 Barber Half Dollar comes in MS-65 condition. Nice, problem-free high end coin for the grade.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the Mint State-65 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 2,638,000 pieces.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your Barber Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This early piece of American coinage will add to any collection. Add this 1906 Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!