This beautiful design was created by United States Bureau of the Mint Chief Engraver Charles E. Barber and was minted from 1892 to 1916.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the PR-66 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 8,892,000 pieces.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1901 Barber Quarter to your cart today!