Silver Mexican Libertads are highly collectible and many dates are not often available. Update your set with this Brilliant Uncirculated example!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Mintage of 500,000 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver Libertad in style by adding a nice gift box to your order.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 1995 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Mexican Silver Libertad -- why buy Mexican Silver from APMEX?Silver bullion is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metal. Silver is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy Mexican Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|