Nice example of an early Jefferson Nickel. Hard to find in this grade, and rarely seen with color like this!
- Contains 25% Nickel and 75% Copper.
- PCGS certification guarantees a grade of MS-66.
- Mintage of 32,900,000 coins.
- Designed by Felix O. Schlag.
- Obverse: Portrait of Thomas Jefferson.
- Reverse: Vignette of Jefferson's home, Monticello.
Protect and display your Jefferson Nickel in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin is a great one to add to your collection. Add this 1942-D Jefferson Nickel to your cart today!