This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Nicely toned coin for type.
- Contains .7874 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the AU-58 condition.
- Designed by William Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty sitting encircled with 13 stars.
- Reverse: Depicts a Heraldic Eagle with wings unfolded.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint carry no mintmark.
- In the five-year run that Trade Dollars were minted, less than 36 million pieces were struck.
Protect and display your Trade Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this certified 1877 Trade Dollar to your cart today!
APMEX, one of the leading precious metals dealers in the country, specializes in Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium coins and bullion products. As you continue to browse APMEX, you will find our multi-million dollar rare coin and bullion inventory contains Pre-1933 U.S. Gold, rare coins, numismatic rarities, and Silver dollars for both the novice and the expert.