A nice problem free coin with a visible overdate.
- Contains .3868 oz of .900 fine Silver.
- Designed by Robert Scot, first chief engraver of the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty with her hair flowing and encircled by 13 stars.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle surrounded by United States of America.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1806/5 Draped Bust Half Dollar to your order today!