|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|
Silver Mexican Libertads have incredibly low mintages for Bullion Coins, and their newer design is second to none. This issue has the second lowest mintage of only 95,000 coins!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic. Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver Libertad in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this popular 1999 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!