Silver Mexican Libertads have incredibly low mintages for Bullion Coins, and their newer design is second to none. This issue has the second lowest mintage of only 95,000 coins!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic. Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver Libertad in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this popular 1999 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Mexican Silver Libertad -- why buy Mexican Silver from APMEX?Silver bullion is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metal. Silver is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy Mexican Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|