This is an interesting Offset Printing Error Series 2006 $1.00 Federal Reserve Note from the San Francisco district. An impression of the front of the note is printed on the back of the note.
- $1.00 FRNs issued beginning in mid-2006.
- CU note from series 2006 with a scarce Offset Printing Error.
- The impression of the front of the note transferred to the back of the note as well.
- Note will be housed in archival quality currency sleeve.
- Face: A portrait of George Washington.
- Back: An engraving of the Great Seal of the U.S. with a bold over-print of the face.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this unusual Offset Printing Error note to your cart today!
These notes were printed at the Fort Worth facility of the Bureau of Engraving and Printing and issued for the San Francisco district.