This 1905 Commemorative Gold has been certified as MS-63 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 226 coins!
- Contains .0483 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the Mint State-63 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 10,041 coins.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of explorer Meriwether Lewis.
- Reverse: Depicts a profile of explorer William Clark.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!